~In jeder Sprache wohnen andere Augen.~ ~I don't know where I am going but I am on my way.~

vendredi 3 octobre 2014

In love with....




....YORKSHIRE

But 1300 pictures have to be sorted first

Next week, I shall upload pictures of one of the loveliest areas of Great-Britain.






*********************************************************************************

ANNONCE:


La chère  Fabienne organise aussi cette année-ci la brocante du fil à Sprimont.

J'y serais et me rejouis déjà depuis des semaines de pouvoir bénéficier d'une belle journée dans les cliquottes et cela presque devant ma porte!

Brocante du fil







2 commentaires:

  1. I am looking forward to your pictures. I also love brocantes, but we have so much stuff in our house that I am always afraid to go. A couple of weeks ago I went to an estate sale in a historic house – just to look, and ended up with a lamp, a book and a oil painting…

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Bayou, I agree with you completely about the beauty of Yorkshire. And...I can also sing the praises of Betty's!

    Looking forward to seeing your beautiful photographs soon. xo

    RépondreSupprimer