~In jeder Sprache wohnen andere Augen.~ ~I don't know where I am going but I am on my way.~

mardi 14 avril 2009

It's about time

to continue blogging. But there are so many inputs from all sides. First of all, there is this sweet feeling of freedom, which is permanently there. The second is this stunning, wonderful nature I can enjoy every day. The first swallows arrived on March 30th, there is a fish in the pond, all the daffodils have shown up, the birds sing loud, several are nesting around the house and I spend time to watch. Every sense is tuned in to receive all the different details. Life is just wonderful!




Easter is already passed but there are some bunnies to share



One Easter highlight was the big brocante in Verviers. The weather was suddenly a bit less warm and sunny but stayed dry. The sun came out in the later afternoon but then, we had already carried home our treasures :-)




The next blog will be about the journey to my friend in Hamburg and together we visited Berlin, Potsdam and the Staudenmarkt in the botanical garden.


Bis dann - hasta la proxima

3 commentaires:

  1. Fabulous pictures Bayou, really beautiful daffodils. I am so glad you are enjoying the freedom and are happy.
    Lovely to see you blogging again. Looking forward to reading more soonest.
    CKx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The daffodils are stunning and just reading your blog I was transported to your place Bayou, it sounds lovely.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So tell me what did you buy at the Brocante this time you naughty thing!

    RépondreSupprimer